My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, India

Well i am a very simple person.I like people with good sense of humour.I am fun-loving and happy go lucky kinda person..

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Boreddddd !!!!!

Well today I decided to post this mine first ever 'genuine' blog..hehe..today I decided to something creative so as to get rid of this boredom..well my joining is in 2 June in company so I still have 2 months to go. So today I will go to reservation office (damn boring thing to do..which i am avoiding from long..yaaaeeeks)to get ticket for Bhopal..well I know i will be boerd like hell there but here also just nothing to do..by going to Bhopal at least I will save few bucks to have new PC hehe..as on 25th March I have to shift to new flat..well that place is neare to 'probable' location of my joining office..as I am hoping to get appointed there..well in these few previous month I have became hugely net addict which I should not be..as I dont wanna get number of my glasses soaring high...:D...am thinking new ways of recreation (which I knw I wont follow..due to my damn laziness...hahaha).nothing much to say as of now but I have hell lot of things to write which I will do later..cya.happy writing

1 Comments:

Blogger Manasa. K .Kumar said...

njoy njoy im kinda busy now -will comment on laterz
cya
manasa

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home