My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, India

Well i am a very simple person.I like people with good sense of humour.I am fun-loving and happy go lucky kinda person..

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Laziness is bliss!!!!!!!!!

As expected ..i dint go for reservation yesterday but i got reservation done today...i was getting hopeless that i wont be getting reservation before at least 3rd or 4th March (Again laziness strikes back..hehe)..but i got reservation of 29th!!! God is really great for me and that mess which me and my frnd Akhter created seems to be get solved ..Damn yesterday was really Hell..well HARD lesson learnt that NEVER talk anything about someone we dont even ever talk..otherwise worst could be happenen better to stick to what EXACTLY u know after getting it confirmed.and i was again late for caution money due to that but i got the cheque ..yipppyy now by monday my account will have 10000 bucks!!!!!..and i hope to get my OWN PC soon wid a Net (abb net nahi to kuch nahi..hehe)..Ab tension hai cell ka ..shud i put it on roaming for 2 months or get a new number..but i decided to choose a midway idea..i will keep it on roaming for one month and if required I will get a new number(huh..whos is gonna pay for expensive roaming charges and sense of limited talking for even incoming calls!)..now next program is i am going to pack stuff as i have to shift tommorow after this blogging.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol
i have no clue boutcells n recharge cards n stuff ..my driver is an expert heheh so if ya want ill trble him n ask

ehhe
byeeeeeeee
manasa

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home